Looking for veterinary services in Cornish?
The doctors and staff at Sacopee Veterinary Clinic strive to provide the best care for your pets. A wide range of services is available for prevention and treatment of medical issues. If your pet would benefit from a medical or surgical procedure requiring a Board Certified veterinary specialist, we will not hesitate to discuss a referral.
- Annual Physical Exams
- Behavioral Consultation
- Dental Care
- ECG and Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Flea and Tick Control
- Geriatric Care
- Hospitalization of Sick or Injured Pets
- Housecalls for Euthanasia
- Internal Parasite Control and Treatment
- Laboratory Services
- Microchip Identification
- Nutritional Counseling & Prescription Pet Food
- Pain Management
- Pet Selection Counseling
- Quality of Life Counseling
- Specialist Referrals
- Surgery, including Neutering, General Surgery, and Limited Orthopedics.
- Vaccination Programs and Preventative Medicine
- Wellness Visits for Puppies and Kittens
- X-Ray Services